Our caring family law practice focuses provides support in the following areas:
Divorce – We represent clients in contested and uncontested divorces. We provide legal representation for legal separation or divorce cases due to adultery, domestic violence or irretrievably broken relations between spouses etc. We can also assist with interstate, international, military divorce and annulment.
Equitable property division – We assist couples in the distribution of their marital estate and property, without involving the court, thus reducing attorney’s fees, time in Court, and reduce stress.
Alimony/spousal support – We offer spousal support services including payments, guidelines, collection, enforcement and modifications.
Child support – We assist clients with child support calculations, guidelines, payments, modifications, obtaining income deduction orders, as well as pursuing contempt of court actions for failure to pay child.
Child custody and Visitation – Our Firm handles child custody and visitation rights, teenage child custody, parenting schedules and custody battles, as well as joint custody, legal custody, physical custody and visitation.
Adoption – There are many types of adoptions and we are here to serve:
- Stepparent/Grandparent Adoption offers loving care-givers the legal legitimacy to accompany their already existing parent-child relationship.
- Birth-mother Adoption provides an alternative to mothers.
- Embryo-Adoption redeems the smallest and most vulnerable people from an indefinite frozen existence and gives caring mothers a chance to experience pregnancy.
- Foster-Care Adoption can be the means of providing a loving and stable family to tender children who are in the care of DFCS.
- Private Adoption works within your own network to locate children who need a loving home.
Legitimization/paternity – We offer services in establishing paternity, DNA testing, paternity action contests, and paternity, support orders, and creating a child visitation plan.
Enforcement – Our firm help our clients with child support and alimony enforcement. We also offer legal services having to do with a lost job or reduced income, changes in circumstances, payments and disputes.
Modification – We offer services in modifying child support, child custody, visitation and spousal support.
Guardianship and Conservatorship of a Minor Child or Adult – This legal process is initiated through the Probate Court we can provide guidance in pursuing guardianship and conservatorship of a minor child and adult through the probate court.
Restraining Orders – Our firm can help protect your family against threats of harm. We will provide a list of safety resources to assist your family in times of distress, as well as seek a temporary or permanent restraining order against your family’s aggressor.