Our Firm has a proven track record of results on behalf of our clients. We use our experience, understanding of accident law and our legal skills to seek compensation for our clients including:
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life
- Psychological injury
- Loss of Consortium
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Automobile Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall
- Assault & Battery
- Civil Litigation
- Injury to Personality
- Injury to Property
- Public Transportation Accidents
We understand that our clients are regular people who have suffered life-changing injuries. Some have lost loved ones from an accident that should have never happened. At The Hogan Law Firm, LLC we defend our clients’ legal rights in all phases of their injury law case from initial investigation through settlement and trial proceedings. We strive to minimize any intrusiveness investigation regarding your loss, while seeking the best compensation for your damages. To achieve the best results, we offer free, immediate consultations. We have attorneys residents know and trust who is willing to speak with you right away about your case.
Once you’ve become a client, we advance all costs and expenses associated with your lawsuit. As your personal injury representatives, we never collect a fee unless we win your case. We devote substantial time and attention to all our clients, no matter how big or how small their personal injury claim might be we are here to help.
Free Consultation! We will take the extra mile and travel to meet you at your home, place of work, or at the hospital.
If you have been injured please take the following steps to protect your case:
- CALL THE POLICE AS SOON AS THE ACCIDENT OCCURS AND MAKE A REPORT.
- GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM OR YOUR GENERAL PHYSICIAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Take pictures a video of the scene at the time the incident occurs.
- Write down the names and numbers of all witnesses involved in the incident or who witnessed the incident.
- Obtain the insurance information of vehicles involved in the accident.
- If you are injured in a department store or other public entity, contact the facility’s manager immediately and make an incident report. Make sure you document the name of the manager and try to obtain a copy of the report if possible.
- As soon as possible, write down every detail of incident, include date, time, location, what you were wearing, what you were doing before the incident occurred.